A Special Wednesday Night Invitation for YOU!
This is a special invitation just for YOU!
We would love to see you on Wednesday Nights Starting THIS Wednesday January 8!
TOP 10 REASONS WHY
- Because YOU matter at HMUMC, and this night is all for YOU!
- You don’t have to cook dinner or clean up!
- You get to eat dinner as a family, and with your church friends.
- It is a great way to meet new people and get connected at HMUMC.
- Your kids will be entertained with Kids Choir and a special What’s in the Bible study just for them.
- We have lots of great Bible studies that will inspire you in the new year!
- You can invite your family, friends or LifeGroup to join you and make it a special weekly gathering (and you do not have to clean your house).
- Where else can you get an awesome meal for $6 ($3 for kids)?
- When you join a class, you get a guaranteed 1 hour and 15 minutes each week every week to spend on YOU and YOUR relationship with God and others!
- YOU matter – What do you think? What do you like best about Wednesday Nights at HMUMC? Post your comments below and find out what others think?
CONNECT Wednesday Nights
Beginning January 8 – 6:30pm to 7:45pm
HMUMC has four great opportunities for you to CONNECT with God and others who are seeking to grow in their faith.
Love to Stay: How to Build a Marriage That Lasts
Falling in love is easy, but staying in love takes courage, hard work, and lots of grace. In this group study you’ll learn how to stay in love, strengthen your marriage, and make new friends along the way. Taught by Rob Marbury, this study based on Adam Hamilton’s new data-driven book “Love to Stay” is one you will not want to miss. 7 weeks: January 8th – February 19th. Cost – $8.00 Class Registration
This study, led by Rev. Jonathan Andersen, will explore what it means to be a “Methodist.” What do we believe? Where did we come from? How are we called to live in the world? Bring your questions and join others to learn more about our distinctives as a Church. 7 weeks: January 8th – February 19th. Cost – $15.00
The Psalms: Prayers for Everyday Life
Written thousands of years ago, the Psalms continue to encourage us, challenge us, and give us the words we need when we’re not sure what to say to God. Explore these treasures of our faith and grow alongside of others in this women’s study taught by LaDonna Sawyer. 7 weeks: January 8th – February 19th. No cost. Class Registration
Loving Generously: Dive Deeper Into the Week’s Sermon
Last fall we followed the story of Frank Donovan as he learned how to “Live Generously.” We will continue to follow his story on Sunday mornings in worship service from January 5th to February 2. We want you to have the chance to apply the lessons Frank learns to your own life and catch up on videos you may have missed. 5 weeks: January 8th – February 5th. No cost. Class Registration
Please contact Pastor Jonathan with questions at 770-271-8855 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday Night Supper – 5:30pm to 6:30pm
Join your church family for supper on Wednesday night. The Jan 8th menu includes Chicken Pot Pie, Pineapple Casserole, Broccoli and salad bar. We will have Chicken Fingers for the kids.