Post a thank you note for our Veterans…

Categories: Headlines

A special THANK YOU to all of our Veterans today!

Honor our Veterans by writing a thank you note or sharing a story about a Veteran you know in the comments below.

Veterans_Day_00017707

Author: Jenn Harris

“I am dedicated to helping our church communicate the love of Jesus Christ, and passionate about helping people connect with others and our amazing God.”

16 Responses to "Post a thank you note for our Veterans…"

1. Jenn Harris Posted on November 11, 2014 at 2:45 pm

In services on Sunday, when we asked all of our veterans and their families to stand, I was blown away at how many people were standing! It brought a tear to my eye. Thank you all so very much for your service and dedication. Love and blessings to all of you! – Jenn

2. Renee Posted on November 11, 2014 at 2:55 pm

May God bless each and every person who has served our wonderful country. THANK YOU! I appreciate the families who have sacrificed because of this service.

3. Lynne Keener Posted on November 11, 2014 at 3:19 pm

“A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to “The United States of America”, for an amount of “up to and including my life.”

Thank you to all the men and women how serve and have served to give us our freedom. I’m proud to be an Army Brat and pray every day for the safe return of our soldiers fighting for us all. God Bless America.

4. Barbie Marrero Posted on November 11, 2014 at 4:00 pm

We are blessed by so many wonderful groups of people in our church but the stories of the wonderful Veteran’s that we worship with each week are SO special. Thank you to each Veteran and their families for your service to our country. We are forever grateful for the freedom we have because of the sacrifice you made!

-Barbie

5. Robin Posted on November 11, 2014 at 4:13 pm

God Bless all of our Veterans who have fought for our freedom. A special shout out to my Grandfather, Charles Kent Leeper, and my father in law, Dave Boozer for their service. God Bless the USA!

6. Heather McCreary Posted on November 11, 2014 at 4:24 pm

So thankful for all those that have served and continue to serve our country! Thank you for your service and the sacrifices you have made for our country! Blessings! Heather

7. Harvey Mann Posted on November 11, 2014 at 4:27 pm

My whole life has been surrounded by men who have served our country at different times and in different places. Thanks you for all you have done so that we can live in a country – free to worship our Father as we please, free to vote for our leaders, free to learn and go to schools of our choice. There are so many things to be thankful for and each one of you is another one! Thanks for giving of yourself so we can stay free!

8. Mary Wright Posted on November 11, 2014 at 4:27 pm

Thank you to all our veterans who sacrificed so much to give us the freedom we now enjoy.

9. Lisa Bassett Posted on November 11, 2014 at 4:55 pm

I was proud to stand up during the church service on Sunday in dedication to my son A. Gibbs that served in the A.R.M.Y and was in Iraq and Iran during the war. He finished his 6 years of active duty three years ago and is now attending ITT Tech in Duluth, GA full-time. I hope all parents can give sons and daughters patience and space, listening and understanding, and most of all allow God to guide them day-to-day while transitioning from active duty back to civilian life afterwards. My son taught me a lot about his experience and I am forever grateful to God for allowing me to have a wonderful son and young man in my life. Love Always, Mom

10. Traci Lowry Posted on November 11, 2014 at 5:33 pm

Thank you to all Veterans for your selfless dedication to protecting what we as Americans hold dear! I pray that you have felt the love and support from your fellow citizens today as you are recognized! God bless each one of you and thank you!

11. Rob Marbury Posted on November 11, 2014 at 5:58 pm

I am thankful there are daring, brave men and women who stepped up to serve our country. My guess is that many did it as a quest for adventure, but grew into a sense of duty, and dedication to protecting our country, whatever the cost. I am also extremely grateful for parents and family members who allowed these unique men and women to serve in this way. I pray God’s protection upon all our veterans and their families past, present and future.

12. Jennifer Posted on November 11, 2014 at 6:56 pm

God Bless all the Veterans who serve our Country each and every day. We thank you for your service and time away from your loved ones.

13. Jessica Taylor Posted on November 11, 2014 at 7:35 pm

Thank you so much to each and every man and woman who has given of themselves for this country. From someone who has reaped the benefits of your sacrifice, I stand along side a grateful nation and honor you. We honor you today and everyday. You are our heros.

Jessica Taylor

14. Laura Posted on November 11, 2014 at 10:19 pm

As a teacher who helps children understand what is great about our country, I am constantly asked why people join the military. I can never really find a better answer than simply, ‘they want to make sure our country stays safe and fair for you and your family’. I am proud to live in a country where people volunteer to do just that. I am forever grateful.

15. Jason Mincey Posted on November 12, 2014 at 11:54 am

Thank you for your service, for your willingness to give so much to keep us all safe and free. May the Lord bless you and yours just as you have blessed all of us.

16. Jonathan Andersen Posted on November 12, 2014 at 2:24 pm