Welcome to Hamilton Mill Student Ministry
We invite you to look around. You will find that we are committed to family and bringing students into an authentic relationship with Jesus. Hamilton Mill UMC exists to love God and People, for Christ said,
“love the Lord your God with all your passion and intelligence . . . alongside it, love your neighbor as yourself.” -Matthew 27:37-40
The Student Ministry at HMUMC exists to encourage, equip, and empower students to grow as disciples who lead other to Jesus Christ.
As we do this, we seek to be:
- Christ-Centered: We inspire students and leaders to live like Christ.
- Relational: We invest and engage in cultivating authentic relationships among students, leaders, and God.
- Courageous: We teach students to boldly share their faith through words and actions that impact the world.
- Grace-filled: We welcome and value each student as God does.
- Loving: We compassionately lead students, selflessly serving and caring.
Director of Student Ministries
“I believe God has called me to HMUMC to encourage, equip and empower students, leaders and their families in their relationship with Jesus. I believe God has called me to join a team of Christ followers, to connect and grow a generation of young people to Jesus.”
Photo Coming Soon
Director of Middle School Ministry
“I believe there is no better way to lead students to Christ than through the local church. To that end, I feel that it is crucial to disciple the next generation to continue on its legacy. It is my desire that our students have a faith that sticks after graduation, and I believe this is done best through an authentic gospel presentation, in the mobilization of students being in church through service, and through partnership with parents.”
Student Ministries Program Manager
“There is nothing more rewarding than sharing God’s love with children and students!”