January 1 - February 4
We are collecting diapers and wipes for the United Methodist Children's Home and their foster parents.
YOU can make a difference in the life of a child! We are looking for mentors to spend just one hour per week, reading, talking, playing and listening to a child at school. By helping the child feel loved and valued, you can help that child to learn, grow and succeed. Please email Cheri Loy at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Crosstown Kids Extreme Worship on “The Rooftop” @ 9:15am & 11am
- HMUMC WORSHIP SERVICE: Word and Table @ 8am08:00 AM
- HMUMC WORSHIP SERVICE: Modern @ 9:15am09:15 AM
- Adult Sunday School09:30 AM
- E3 Student Ministry Small Groups11:00 AM
Latest Newsletter Blogs
It’s a good day, and a rare one, when the whole family makes it to the table. If you’ve ever tried to coordinate a get-together with siblings, cousins, aunts and uncles, you know what I mean. It’s no small feat. Goodness knows, even getting parents and kids at the same table at…
1. This Sunday This Sunday, October 1st in Worship Services: Word & Table Service @ 8am | Modern Service @ 9:15am | Traditional Service @ 11:00am This month we will mark one year in our new worship center! On this Sunday, which is also World Communion Sunday, we will consider the beauty of this building as…
This Week’s Top Ten! 1. This Sunday This Sunday, September 24th in Worship Services: Word & Table Service @ 8am | Modern Service @ 9:15am | Traditional Service @ 11:00am This Sunday we will continue a wonderful tradition by presenting Bibles to our third graders. It’s always a great moment, but what is this portable…