January 1 - February 4
We are collecting diapers and wipes for the United Methodist Children's Home and their foster parents.
YOU can make a difference in the life of a child! We are looking for mentors to spend just one hour per week, reading, talking, playing and listening to a child at school. By helping the child feel loved and valued, you can help that child to learn, grow and succeed. Please email Cheri Loy at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Chancel Choir Practice07:00 PM
- Church Member Preschool Registration for the 2018-19 School Year
- Wednesday Night @ HMUMC05:00 PM
- Wednesday Night Supper05:30 PM
- Citizenship Preparation Class06:30 PM
Latest Newsletter Blogs
1. Growing Together The Growing Together campaign kick-off is THIS SUNDAY, February 23 in all three services. We are looking forward to seeing you on Sunday! We can’t wait to share all of the campaign details including building drawings, a construction time line, building costs, and our campaign pledge goals. This is a service you…
We announced at the 9:30am service today that Jake Larson was going to be late due to a delayed flight. Great news! He was able to switch to an earlier fight, so he will be here for the 4:00pm parents gathering! The Problem of Pornography Sunday, Feb 16th – 4:00-5:00pm in The Shed – Parents gathering…
The Following Hamilton Mill UMC programs are closed on Friday, February 14 due to extreme weather conditions. HMUMC Preschool – Closed. The Preschool and MMO follow the GCS system, so we will be closed as well. HMUMC Church Office – Closed Summit Academy – Canceled Enjoy ANOTHER day with your family. Happy Valentine’s day!