January 1 - February 4
We are collecting diapers and wipes for the United Methodist Children's Home and their foster parents.
YOU can make a difference in the life of a child! We are looking for mentors to spend just one hour per week, reading, talking, playing and listening to a child at school. By helping the child feel loved and valued, you can help that child to learn, grow and succeed. Please email Cheri Loy at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Chancel Choir Practice07:00 PM
- Wednesday Night @ HMUMC
- Wednesday Night Supper05:30 PM
- Citizenship Preparation Class06:30 PM
- Women’s Ministry Monthly Meeting07:00 PM
Latest Newsletter Blogs
HMUMC Preschool and Mother’s Morning Out will be closed Tuesday, February 11, due to Gwinnett county schools being closed because of extreme weather conditions. It is our policy to follow the school system so we will be closed as well. Upward Cheerleading will also be canceled. The church office will have limited staff based on road conditions…
Dear Crosstown Kids, I hope you are staying warm as we move through a very cold January! There are so many exciting things coming up for Crosstown Kids this year! Mark your calendars for February 9, it’s time for the family dance…70’s theme this year. Pizza will be served. Bring a dish to share! There…
1. A Day Apart Women’s Event THIS SATURDAY, February 8 – 9:30am to 2:00pm Join us for “A Day Apart,” a relaxing day of worship and praise for the wonderful women in our church and community. The cost is $10 for a catered lunch. Invite your friends and register today. You deserve a “day apart”…