January 1 - February 4
We are collecting diapers and wipes for the United Methodist Children's Home and their foster parents.
YOU can make a difference in the life of a child! We are looking for mentors to spend just one hour per week, reading, talking, playing and listening to a child at school. By helping the child feel loved and valued, you can help that child to learn, grow and succeed. Please email Cheri Loy at email@example.com for more information.
- Women’s Ministry Monthly Meeting – JAN 18 CANCELED07:00 PM
- Crosstown Kids Extreme Worship on “The Rooftop” @ 9:15am & 11am
- HMUMC WORSHIP SERVICE: Word and Table @ 8am08:00 AM
- HMUMC WORSHIP SERVICE: Modern @ 9:15am09:15 AM
- Adult Sunday School09:30 AM
Latest Newsletter Blogs
1. A Day Apart Women’s Event THIS SATURDAY, February 8 – 9:30am to 2:00pm Join us for “A Day Apart,” a relaxing day of worship and praise for the wonderful women in our church and community. The cost is $10 for a catered lunch. Invite your friends and register today. You deserve a “day apart”…
Join Us for Some Far Out Family Fun this Sunday! Family Dance Night – 70 Style!! Sunday, February 9 at 5:00 pm Put your dancing shoes on as we gather for this ‘Far Out’ night of dancing and playing games. Can you dig it? Pizza will be served. Each family bring a dish to share!
Faith is believing in what you can’t see because of what you can see. Through what we can see around us, we can trust that what God tells us in the Bible is true. All month long we will dive into stories from the Bible where the disciples learned to trust Jesus by seeing His…