January 1 - February 4
We are collecting diapers and wipes for the United Methodist Children's Home and their foster parents.
YOU can make a difference in the life of a child! We are looking for mentors to spend just one hour per week, reading, talking, playing and listening to a child at school. By helping the child feel loved and valued, you can help that child to learn, grow and succeed. Please email Cheri Loy at email@example.com for more information.
- Women’s Ministry Monthly Meeting – JAN 18 CANCELED07:00 PM
- Crosstown Kids Extreme Worship on “The Rooftop” @ 9:15am & 11am
- HMUMC WORSHIP SERVICE: Word and Table @ 8am08:00 AM
- HMUMC WORSHIP SERVICE: Modern @ 9:15am09:15 AM
- Adult Sunday School09:30 AM
Latest Newsletter Blogs
1. Church Closings Church closings due to extreme weather conditions for Wednesday, January 29 and Thursday, January 30. HMUMC Preschool & MMO – Closed Jan 29 & Jan 30. The preschool and MMO follow GCS system, so we will be closed as well. Preschool will move Church and Legacy Registration to Friday, January 31 at 9:00am….
Due to extreme weather conditions, the following church programs will be closed on Wednesday, January 29 & January 30 HMUMC Office – Closed Jan 29 & Late Opening on Jan 30 HMUMC Preschool & Mother’s Morning Out – Closed Jan 29 & Jan 30th The preschool follows GCS system, so we will be closed as…
Join us for “A Day Apart” Saturday, February 8 – 9:30am to 2:00pm Come enjoy “A Day Apart,” a relaxing day of worship and praise for the wonderful women in our church and community. The cost is $10 for a catered lunch. Invite your friends and register today. You deserve a “day apart” to get…