Info meeting: Aug 23 at 6:30pm
Training: Sept. 21 at 6:00 pm in Room 351. AND Sept. 25 6:00 pm in Room351
We are looking for mentors to spend just one hour per week, reading, talking, playing and listening to a child at school. By helping the child feel loved and valued, they help that child to learn, grow and succeed.
August 21 – August 31
Our local high schools are helping us fight hunger in our community by supporting The Pantry at HMUMC. Thank you, Dacula HS and Mill Creek HS! You can help them by bringing your donations to church. We have bins marked for each school by “The Rooftop.”
Items Needed: Canned Vegetables, Canned Fruits, Canned Meats, Canned Soups, Spaghetti Sauce, Peanut Butter, Boxed Pasta, Rice, Dry and Canned Beans.
- Crosstown Kids Extreme Worship on “The Rooftop” @ 9:15am & 11am
- HMUMC WORSHIP SERVICE: Word and Table @ 8am08:00 AM
- HMUMC WORSHIP SERVICE: Modern @ 9:15am09:15 AM
- Starting Point09:15 AM
- Adult Sunday School09:30 AM
Latest Newsletter Blogs
Time. It goes so fast. I’ve heard it said…. the days go by slowly, but the years fly by fast! This especially seems true when it comes to our kids. It seems that in a blink of an eye, they cross new milestones, and then are gone. If you don’t believe me, ask a parent…
1. Student Ministry Fall Retreat October 11-13 Beautiful WhiteWater Express: Ocoee Camp sets the stage for students to have a true weekend getaway with God and friends. Outfitted with a blob, whitewater rafting, paintball course, bonfires, Color Wars fields, zip line, and high ropes course, this is not your average mountain retreat! Camp fills up every…
Did you try Viktora Chicken? Wednesday, September 4th, over 250 joined their church family for fellowship, fun and food! Judy Viktora, volunteer chef and her assistant, Susan Gulden prepared a wonderful chicken dish served with rice and sautéed vegetables. Just like every Wednesday Night Supper, the meal was served with a full salad bar, roll and…