January 1 - February 4
We are collecting diapers and wipes for the United Methodist Children's Home and their foster parents.
YOU can make a difference in the life of a child! We are looking for mentors to spend just one hour per week, reading, talking, playing and listening to a child at school. By helping the child feel loved and valued, you can help that child to learn, grow and succeed. Please email Cheri Loy at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Women’s Ministry Monthly Meeting – JAN 18 CANCELED07:00 PM
- Crosstown Kids Extreme Worship on “The Rooftop” @ 9:15am & 11am
- HMUMC WORSHIP SERVICE: Word and Table @ 8am08:00 AM
- HMUMC WORSHIP SERVICE: Modern @ 9:15am09:15 AM
- Adult Sunday School09:30 AM
Latest Newsletter Blogs
1. Loving Generously In worship on Sunday, we started the five weeks series, LOVING GENEROUSLY! In case you missed it, or would like to see it again, here is the video. 2. Wednesday Nights at HMUMC Wednesday Night Supper Resumes TONIGHT at 5:30pm Join your church family for supper tonight! The menu includes…
HMUMC Preschool will be closed Tuesday, January 7, due to Gwinnett county schools being closed because of extreme weather conditions. It is our policy to follow the school system so we will be closed as well. Please stay warm and safe and enjoy your extra time together. School should resume on Wednesday, January 8th unless further information is…
This is a special invitation just for YOU! We would love to see you on Wednesday Nights Starting THIS Wednesday January 8! TOP 10 REASONS WHY Because YOU matter at HMUMC, and this night is all for YOU! You don’t have to cook dinner or clean up! You get to eat dinner as a family,…