Pictures for Veterans' Day
In honor of Veterans’ Day on November 11, our Military Support Group would like to gather digital pictures of our military veterans. These pictures will be displayed on the video screens at Wednesday Night Supper on November 8 and in services on Sunday, November 12. If you are a veteran or have an immediate family member who is a veteran, please send a digital copy of a picture (preferably in uniform close to the time of active duty) to email@example.com. Please include the veteran’s name and branch of service with all submissions by November 5. We will be adding to our pictures from last year, so if you submitted a picture last year, no need to resubmit.
- Women’s Ministry Monthly Meeting07:00 PM
- Crosstown Kids Extreme Worship on “The Rooftop” @ 9:15am & 11am
- HMUMC WORSHIP SERVICE: Word and Table @ 8am08:00 AM
- HMUMC WORSHIP SERVICE: Modern @ 9:15am09:15 AM
- Adult Sunday School09:30 AM
Latest Newsletter Blogs
1. Special Announcements Thank you for a great Fall Festival! Thanks to all of you who hosted and/or attended the Fall Festival this past Sunday. It was a great day Daylight Savings Reminder Daylight Saving Time ends at 2 a.m. this Sunday, Nov. 3 – Don’t forget to set your clock BACK one hour….
Thank you to all of you who hosted a trunk and/or attended the Fall Festival this past Sunday. It was a great day with fantastic weather, cute kids in costumes and lots of fun for the church family and community. The FXLive was a great way to learn about HONOR as a family. A special…
“I am not commanding you, but I want to test the sincerity of your love by comparing it with the earnestness of others. For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sake he became poor, so that you through his poverty might become rich.” 2…