Pictures for Veterans' Day
In honor of Veterans’ Day on November 11, our Military Support Group would like to gather digital pictures of our military veterans. These pictures will be displayed on the video screens at Wednesday Night Supper on November 8 and in services on Sunday, November 12. If you are a veteran or have an immediate family member who is a veteran, please send a digital copy of a picture (preferably in uniform close to the time of active duty) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the veteran’s name and branch of service with all submissions by November 5. We will be adding to our pictures from last year, so if you submitted a picture last year, no need to resubmit.
- Crosstown Kids Extreme Worship on “The Rooftop” @ 9:15am & 11am
- HMUMC WORSHIP SERVICE: Word and Table @ 8am08:00 AM
- HMUMC WORSHIP SERVICE: Modern @ 9:15am09:15 AM
- Adult Sunday School09:30 AM
- E3 Student Ministry Small Groups11:00 AM
Latest Newsletter Blogs
On Wednesday nights I have the privilege of teaching our “Christian to the Core” class. In this class, we’re exploring 8 core values that are essential in the lives of disciples of Jesus Christ. The first value, which is foundational for all others, is “Intimacy with God”: Disciples live life from an intimate relationship with God….
Time. It goes so fast. I’ve heard it said…. the days go by slowly, but the years fly by fast! This especially seems true when it comes to our kids. It seems that in a blink of an eye, they cross new milestones, and then are gone. If you don’t believe me, ask a parent…
1. Student Ministry Fall Retreat October 11-13 Beautiful WhiteWater Express: Ocoee Camp sets the stage for students to have a true weekend getaway with God and friends. Outfitted with a blob, whitewater rafting, paintball course, bonfires, Color Wars fields, zip line, and high ropes course, this is not your average mountain retreat! Camp fills up every…