January 1 - February 4
We are collecting diapers and wipes for the United Methodist Children's Home and their foster parents.
YOU can make a difference in the life of a child! We are looking for mentors to spend just one hour per week, reading, talking, playing and listening to a child at school. By helping the child feel loved and valued, you can help that child to learn, grow and succeed. Please email Cheri Loy at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Women’s Ministry Monthly Meeting – JAN 18 CANCELED07:00 PM
- Crosstown Kids Extreme Worship on “The Rooftop” @ 9:15am & 11am
- HMUMC WORSHIP SERVICE: Word and Table @ 8am08:00 AM
- HMUMC WORSHIP SERVICE: Modern @ 9:15am09:15 AM
- Adult Sunday School09:30 AM
Latest Newsletter Blogs
1. Deck the Halls Celebration Kickoff the Advent season with a festive family celebration including an advent wreath workshop, seasonal crafts, cookies, hot cocoa, and a Hanging of the Greens service filled with holiday music and interactive fun for all. Join the fun, make your reservation and $10 donation per family (or per Advent wreath) online…
Join us as we kick off the Advent season with a festive celebration! Advent Wreath Party – 4:15pm to 5:00pm We will kick off the night with a special workshop where you will get to create your own Advent wreath to take home and enjoy. The whole family will love the tradition of lighting a candle and…
“We live by faith, not by sight.” 2 Corinthians 5:7 It has been a busy week of ministry. I know all of us at Hamilton Mill United Methodist Church are remembering the Rutherford family in our prayers. We pray for strength, peace and the healing hand of God to flood their hearts as they grapple with…