January 1 - February 4
We are collecting diapers and wipes for the United Methodist Children's Home and their foster parents.
YOU can make a difference in the life of a child! We are looking for mentors to spend just one hour per week, reading, talking, playing and listening to a child at school. By helping the child feel loved and valued, you can help that child to learn, grow and succeed. Please email Cheri Loy at email@example.com for more information.
- Chancel Choir Practice07:00 PM
- Church Member Preschool Registration for the 2018-19 School Year
- Wednesday Night @ HMUMC05:00 PM
- Wednesday Night Supper05:30 PM
- Citizenship Preparation Class06:30 PM
Latest Newsletter Blogs
Dear Parents, We have begun a new month at Crosstown Kids which means we have a new virtue! Wisdom – finding out what you should do and doing it! We have embarked on a modern age treasure hunt in search of God’s gift of wisdom in our lives! All month we will be navigate through…
1. Living Generously Series Highlight We hope you are enjoy the Living Generously series. Take a look at the recent blog posts from Pastor Dave and Pastor Jonathan. 2. Women’s Christmas Dinners December 5 or December 6 at 6:30pm Celebrate Christmas with your girlfriends! Don’t miss guest speaker, Merry Grayson with entertainment by…
Last week we followed Frank Donovan into a soup kitchen and watched as he continued his journey towards living generously. If you didn’t have a chance to watch the video, we hope you’ll catch up by watching below: As Frank learned, we’re called to be “ladle people” not “spoon people.” Listen to Re share for…