January 1 - February 4
We are collecting diapers and wipes for the United Methodist Children's Home and their foster parents.
YOU can make a difference in the life of a child! We are looking for mentors to spend just one hour per week, reading, talking, playing and listening to a child at school. By helping the child feel loved and valued, you can help that child to learn, grow and succeed. Please email Cheri Loy at email@example.com for more information.
- Crosstown Kids Extreme Worship on “The Rooftop” @ 9:15am & 11am
- HMUMC WORSHIP SERVICE: Word and Table @ 8am08:00 AM
- HMUMC WORSHIP SERVICE: Modern @ 9:15am09:15 AM
- Adult Sunday School09:30 AM
- E3 Student Ministry Small Groups11:00 AM
Latest Newsletter Blogs
“Each should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.” 2 Corinthians 9:7 First – be sure to set your clocks back this Saturday night. You get an extra hour of sleep and I pray God fills it with good dreams! I was nine years old when…
1. Special Announcements Thank you for a great Fall Festival! Thanks to all of you who hosted and/or attended the Fall Festival this past Sunday. It was a great day Daylight Savings Reminder Daylight Saving Time ends at 2 a.m. this Sunday, Nov. 3 – Don’t forget to set your clock BACK one hour….
Thank you to all of you who hosted a trunk and/or attended the Fall Festival this past Sunday. It was a great day with fantastic weather, cute kids in costumes and lots of fun for the church family and community. The FXLive was a great way to learn about HONOR as a family. A special…