January 1 - February 4
We are collecting diapers and wipes for the United Methodist Children's Home and their foster parents.
YOU can make a difference in the life of a child! We are looking for mentors to spend just one hour per week, reading, talking, playing and listening to a child at school. By helping the child feel loved and valued, you can help that child to learn, grow and succeed. Please email Cheri Loy at email@example.com for more information.
- Women’s Ministry Monthly Meeting – JAN 18 CANCELED07:00 PM
- Crosstown Kids Extreme Worship on “The Rooftop” @ 9:15am & 11am
- HMUMC WORSHIP SERVICE: Word and Table @ 8am08:00 AM
- HMUMC WORSHIP SERVICE: Modern @ 9:15am09:15 AM
- Adult Sunday School09:30 AM
Latest Newsletter Blogs
“I am not commanding you, but I want to test the sincerity of your love by comparing it with the earnestness of others. For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sake he became poor, so that you through his poverty might become rich.” 2…
1. THIS SUNDAY – FALL FESTIVAL Sunday October 27 – 4:30 FXLive – 5:15 Trunk or Treat – 6:00 FXLive Dress up in your costumes and join us for some fall fun. The kids will enjoy trunk-or-treating, a fun photo booth and two FX Live performances on The Rooftop. We Need Your Help! It’s Not too Late! Sign up to Host…
FALL FESTIVAL This Sunday October 27 4:30 FXLive – 5:15 Trunk or Treat – 6:00 FXLive An evening of fall family fun filled with sweets, treats and fun entertainment that will make you jump out of your seats!! Dress up in your Halloween costumes and come on over to the church for a fun fall festival! Trunk-or-treating, A fun photo booth…