January 1 - February 4
We are collecting diapers and wipes for the United Methodist Children's Home and their foster parents.
YOU can make a difference in the life of a child! We are looking for mentors to spend just one hour per week, reading, talking, playing and listening to a child at school. By helping the child feel loved and valued, you can help that child to learn, grow and succeed. Please email Cheri Loy at email@example.com for more information.
- Chancel Choir Practice07:00 PM
- Church Member Preschool Registration for the 2018-19 School Year
- Wednesday Night @ HMUMC05:00 PM
- Wednesday Night Supper05:30 PM
- Citizenship Preparation Class06:30 PM
Latest Newsletter Blogs
1. HMUMC Preschool Ladybug Bazaar TOMORROW- Thursday, October 17 9:00am-2:00pm Join us for the fourth annual HMUMC preschool LADYBUG BAZAAR! We will have many local businesses showcasing their products and services! Come enjoy shopping for holiday items and seeing the many businesses in our community that are supporting our preschool! 2. Zaxby’s…
Crosstown Kids… There is so much happening on the Rooftop! Here’s the latest….. Join us this Sunday as we learn more about HONOR…..Letting someone know you see how valuable they really are. In line with the Sports theme, wear a sports uniform or your favorite team’s jersey or colors to church this Sunday,…
It’s exciting to start the journey of Living Generously together as a church family! If you were in worship on Sunday, then you met Frank, Re, and a few other characters that we’ll be following throughout the next four weeks. We’ll watch as they discover together what it means to “live generously.” If you weren’t able…