January 1 - February 4
We are collecting diapers and wipes for the United Methodist Children's Home and their foster parents.
YOU can make a difference in the life of a child! We are looking for mentors to spend just one hour per week, reading, talking, playing and listening to a child at school. By helping the child feel loved and valued, you can help that child to learn, grow and succeed. Please email Cheri Loy at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Chancel Choir Practice07:00 PM
- Wednesday Night @ HMUMC
- Wednesday Night Supper05:30 PM
- Citizenship Preparation Class06:30 PM
- Women’s Ministry Monthly Meeting07:00 PM
Latest Newsletter Blogs
Time. It goes so fast. I’ve heard it said…. the days go by slowly, but the years fly by fast! This especially seems true when it comes to our kids. It seems that in a blink of an eye, they cross new milestones, and then are gone. If you don’t believe me, ask a parent…
1. Student Ministry Fall Retreat October 11-13 Beautiful WhiteWater Express: Ocoee Camp sets the stage for students to have a true weekend getaway with God and friends. Outfitted with a blob, whitewater rafting, paintball course, bonfires, Color Wars fields, zip line, and high ropes course, this is not your average mountain retreat! Camp fills up every…
Did you try Viktora Chicken? Wednesday, September 4th, over 250 joined their church family for fellowship, fun and food! Judy Viktora, volunteer chef and her assistant, Susan Gulden prepared a wonderful chicken dish served with rice and sautéed vegetables. Just like every Wednesday Night Supper, the meal was served with a full salad bar, roll and…