January 1 - February 4
We are collecting diapers and wipes for the United Methodist Children's Home and their foster parents.
YOU can make a difference in the life of a child! We are looking for mentors to spend just one hour per week, reading, talking, playing and listening to a child at school. By helping the child feel loved and valued, you can help that child to learn, grow and succeed. Please email Cheri Loy at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Women’s Ministry Monthly Meeting – JAN 18 CANCELED07:00 PM
- Crosstown Kids Extreme Worship on “The Rooftop” @ 9:15am & 11am
- HMUMC WORSHIP SERVICE: Word and Table @ 8am08:00 AM
- HMUMC WORSHIP SERVICE: Modern @ 9:15am09:15 AM
- Adult Sunday School09:30 AM
Latest Newsletter Blogs
On Wednesday nights I have the privilege of teaching our “Christian to the Core” class. In this class, we’re exploring 8 core values that are essential in the lives of disciples of Jesus Christ. The first value, which is foundational for all others, is “Intimacy with God”: Disciples live life from an intimate relationship with God….
Time. It goes so fast. I’ve heard it said…. the days go by slowly, but the years fly by fast! This especially seems true when it comes to our kids. It seems that in a blink of an eye, they cross new milestones, and then are gone. If you don’t believe me, ask a parent…
1. Student Ministry Fall Retreat October 11-13 Beautiful WhiteWater Express: Ocoee Camp sets the stage for students to have a true weekend getaway with God and friends. Outfitted with a blob, whitewater rafting, paintball course, bonfires, Color Wars fields, zip line, and high ropes course, this is not your average mountain retreat! Camp fills up every…