January 1 - February 4
We are collecting diapers and wipes for the United Methodist Children's Home and their foster parents.
YOU can make a difference in the life of a child! We are looking for mentors to spend just one hour per week, reading, talking, playing and listening to a child at school. By helping the child feel loved and valued, you can help that child to learn, grow and succeed. Please email Cheri Loy at email@example.com for more information.
- Women’s Ministry Monthly Meeting – JAN 18 CANCELED07:00 PM
- Crosstown Kids Extreme Worship on “The Rooftop” @ 9:15am & 11am
- HMUMC WORSHIP SERVICE: Word and Table @ 8am08:00 AM
- HMUMC WORSHIP SERVICE: Modern @ 9:15am09:15 AM
- Adult Sunday School09:30 AM
Latest Newsletter Blogs
1. Wednesday Night Programs TONIGHT! Join us for an evening of fun and fellowship! Take a look at all of the programs we have planned for you and your family using the link below. It is not too late to sign up for a class! Hope to see you tonight! 2. TOMORROW…
Men’s Fall Retreat November 8-10 Hey guys, fall is almost here, and that means the HMUMC Men’s Fall Retreat is right around the corner! Mark November 8-10 on your calendars and plan to spend the weekend hanging out with the guys and learning more about what it means to be a disciple of Jesus Christ. We’ll be…
1. Wednesday Night Programs Start TONIGHT! Take a look at all of the great programs we have planned for you tonight. Hope to see you soon! 2. This Weekend at HMUMC OSS 5th Annual OSS Basic Training 5K Fun Run Saturday, September 7 – 8:00am at Mulberry Park Next Starting Point Class Begins…