January 1 - February 4
We are collecting diapers and wipes for the United Methodist Children's Home and their foster parents.
YOU can make a difference in the life of a child! We are looking for mentors to spend just one hour per week, reading, talking, playing and listening to a child at school. By helping the child feel loved and valued, you can help that child to learn, grow and succeed. Please email Cheri Loy at email@example.com for more information.
- Chancel Choir Practice07:00 PM
- Church Member Preschool Registration for the 2018-19 School Year
- Wednesday Night @ HMUMC05:00 PM
- Wednesday Night Supper05:30 PM
- Citizenship Preparation Class06:30 PM
Latest Newsletter Blogs
Over 200 people in our church are currently connected with friends and growing spiritually through our LifeGroups! A LifeGroup consists of eight to twelve people who meet together in a home on a regular basis, typically 2-3 times per month. At the gatherings, participants catch up on each other’s weeks, discuss a book or book…
1. Tonight: Wednesday, August 28 Challenging Conversations Series – 6:30pm to 7:45pm Tonight’s topic is Facing Death. Jason Mincey will help you learn how to support friends, family, & yourself as you encounter the inevitable reality of death. Childcare is provided. 2. Wednesday Night Programs Starting September 4 Take a look at all of the great programs we…
Giving and Tithing Online Step 1: Visit our Home Page at www.hmumc.org Step 2: Click on MY HMUMC in the top right hand corner. Step 3: Click on the red Giving box. Step 4: Enter your giving information. Step 5: Sign in with your preferred email and password (tip: click here to check out last week’s…