January 1 - February 4
We are collecting diapers and wipes for the United Methodist Children's Home and their foster parents.
YOU can make a difference in the life of a child! We are looking for mentors to spend just one hour per week, reading, talking, playing and listening to a child at school. By helping the child feel loved and valued, you can help that child to learn, grow and succeed. Please email Cheri Loy at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- HMUMC WORSHIP SERVICE: Word and Table @ 8am08:00 AM
- HMUMC WORSHIP SERVICE: Modern @ 9:15am09:15 AM
- Adult Sunday School09:30 AM
- E3 Student Ministry Small Groups11:00 AM
- HMUMC WORSHIP SERVICE: Traditional @ 11am11:00 AM
Latest Newsletter Blogs
“Our enemies were trying to frighten us and to keep us from our work. But I asked God to give me strength.” Nehemiah 6:9 Benjamin Franklin once said, “Life’s tragedy is that we get old too soon and wise too late.” It is a little pessimistic, almost fatalistic. Yet, there is something that rings true. I…
Let’s Get Connected! We hope you are enjoying all of the new features on your new Hamilton Mill UMC website! This site was designed with you in mind. What ministries are you interested in at HMUMC? Have you checked out the newsletter blogs? They are a great way to stay connected! Sign up for the…
1. Kickoff Cookout – This Sunday August 11 – 5:00pm to 7:00pm Join us for our annual Kickoff Cookout, a family-fun event that showcases the many ministry opportunities HMUMC will offer this fall. 2. Wednesday Night Supper is Back August 14 – 5:30pm to 6:30pm No more cooking on Wednesday nights. Join your church…