The Pantry at HMUMC is open every Saturday from 9:30am to 11:30am and gives out over 1,500 pounds of food, feeding an average of 100 families each week. There are no eligibility requirements for patrons to receive food, all are welcome. The Pantry relies 100% on the generosity of volunteers and donors to support ongoing operations.
Link your Kroger Card to The Pantry!
The Pantry at Hamilton Mill UMC has been enrolled in the Kroger Community Rewards Program. Now you can support The Pantry every time you shop at Kroger!
How to sign up!
*If you do not have a Kroger Plus Card, please stop by the customer service desk at Kroger and ask for one – It’s FREE!
1. To link your Kroger Plus Card to The Pantry, simply go to krogercommunityrewards.com
2. Click “Create an Account” and enter your information OR click “Sign in,” if you already have an account.
3. Once signed in, you will automatically be directed to the Kroger Community Rewards page (if not, click on “My Account” on the top right corner and scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click on “Community Rewards.”).
4. Click “Enroll Now” or “Re-Enroll Now”
5. Enter “The Pantry at HMUMC OR enter our number “49947,” and select The Pantry from your search list.
6. Click “Enroll.”
That’s it! Now you are enrolled. Kroger’s Community Rewards Program, along with your continued donations, will make supporting The Pantry easy…all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card!
The Kroger Community Rewards program is Kroger’s way of showing their commitment to helping our community grow and prosper. Year after year, local schools, churches and other nonprofit organizations will earn millions of dollars through Kroger Community Rewards®. This program will not affect your Kroger Fuel Points.